- This policy applies to the Website, operating at the following url address: polworks.de
- The operator of the website and the administrator of personal data is: Polworks GmbH Leher Landstraße 37, D-27607 Geestland
- Operator's email contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The Website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling inquiries via the form
- Presentation of an offer or information
- The Website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following ways:
- Through data voluntarily entered in forms, which are entered into the Operator's systems
- By storing cookies on end devices.
- Selected methods of data protection used by the Operator
- The operator periodically changes its administrative passwords.
- Serwis jest hostowany (technicznie utrzymywany) na serwerach operatora:
IntegraDesign Mariusz Barczyk
Al. Niepodległości 48/40
- Your rights and additional information about how we use your data
- In some situations, the Controller has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if it is necessary for the performance of the contract concluded with you or for the fulfilment of the obligations incumbent on the Controller. This applies to the following audiences:
- authorized employees and associates who use the data to fulfill the purpose of the website
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- restriction of processing,
- and data portability.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in section 3.3 c) to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of pursuing the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, and the right to object will not be able to be exercised if there are important legitimate grounds for processing, overriding interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the determination of asserting or defending claims.
- The Administrator's actions may be appealed to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
- Actions involving automated decision-making, including profiling, may be undertaken in relation to you in order to provide services under the concluded contract and for the purpose of direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of data protection regulations. This means that we do not transfer it outside the European Union.
- Information in forms
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if provided.
- The website may save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- In some cases, the website may save information that makes it easier to link the data in the form with the e-mail address of the user filling in the form. In this case, the user's email address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process a service request or commercial contact, register services, etc. Each time, the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
- Administrator Logs
- Information about users' behavior on the site may be subject to logging. This data is used for the purpose of administering the website.
- Essential Marketing Techniques
- The Operator uses remarketing techniques to match advertising messages to the user's behavior on the website, which may give the illusion that the user's personal data is used to track him, but in practice no personal data is transferred from the Operator to the advertising operators. The technological prerequisite for such activities is the activation of cookies.
- Operator stosuje korzysta z piksela Facebooka. Ta technologia powoduje, że serwis Facebook (Facebook Inc. z siedzibą w USA) wie, że dana osoba w nim zarejestrowana korzysta z Serwisu. Bazuje w tym wypadku na danych, wobec których sam jest administratorem, Operator nie przekazuje od siebie żadnych dodatkowych danych osobowych serwisowi Facebook. Usługa bazuje na wykorzystaniu ciasteczek w urządzeniu końcowym użytkownika.
- The operator uses a solution that studies user behavior by creating heat maps and recording behavior on the website. This information is anonymized before it is transmitted to the service provider, so that the service provider does not know which natural person it concerns. In particular, passwords and other personal data entered are not recorded.
- The Operator may use profiling within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data
- Information about cookies
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for the use of the Website's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User's end device and gaining access to them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the Website user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- to achieve the purposes set out above in the section "Relevant Marketing Techniques";
- The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies. "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). "Persistent" cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Website Users may change the settings in this regard. Your web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically.
- Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by entities cooperating with the Website operator, in particular the following companies: Google (Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. with its registered office in the USA).
- Managing cookies – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If you do not want to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. Please note that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, and maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases, may prevent the use of websites
- In order to manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions: